Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disappointed by Primadonna

Got these shoes that I really really love from Primadonna: Open toe pumps in basic black. I was looking for exactly this kind of shoes when I stopped by SM City Davao and I swear it wasn't just bought on impulse: I had the exact design in my mind and these shoes fit perfectly!

However, after the second use, I noticed a slight deformation on the right shoe. It's sad that the shoes aren't sturdy. And sadder that this also comes in color grey which I actually planned of buying. Now I'm not so sure about Primadonna. I really like the style of their shoes and it's also not pricey. But I just hope that I could put some good use to what I bought, and that it the shoes wouldn't retire after only a few uses.

Shoes are designed for the feet and it is expected that it must be strong and sturdy enough for walking, not just for display.

I still love the shoes, though. The design, the heel, the comfort. But I guess I have to have it repaired first before I could use it again.

No comments: