Saturday, February 12, 2011

How I bought Florsheim Shoes for P800.00

It's  not a joke. I got a pair two pairs of Florsheim shoes for P800.00 each. How did I do it? Read on.

I was at Gaisano South this afternoon looking for a pair of sandals to be used by Grace for her First Communion tomorrow. I was, naturally, at the kids' section. I came across Florsheim Kids and they advertised their 50% off promotion.

I was shocked that the kids' section carry bigger sizes, big enough to fit my size 8 feet. I bought two pairs (with the same style). One for me and one for my mom who will be celebrating her birthday soon. It's an advanced birthday gift for her. Although there are lesser choices here than buying in the ladies' section, these styles for kids do well with me since I've switched to flat shoes and "low" heels.

Even with a tight budget, I hurriedly decided to buy the shoes. Florsheim is one of my dream shoes, not to mention that I've tried a pair at their branch in SM City Davao only to be dismayed at its P6,000+ price tag. Florsheim  shoes are really very comfortable to wear, I could let go my dream of having Crocs because I already have a pair of Florsheim shoes!



Who wouldn't want to own Florsheim for just P800.00? Now you know how to own one!

No comments: