Monday, January 31, 2011

Best foot socks

Can you tell that i'm wearing socks in that picture?


I was actually wearing "foot socks." That's how it is called in the Philippine market. Other names include "foot cover". They're made of light and thin but durable material, imagine a thicker version of stockings.

Below you can see how the foot sock was positioned so that it doesn't show off when I'm wearing my Grendha flats. I have spent four years in college with really bad foot socks (the ones they sell at NCCC Express in Ateneo) which sometimes have leopard designs. Four years after graduating from college, it was then that I discovered Burlington's foot socks and they're just great if you prefer wearing shoes which show toe cleavage. It's also a plus that this brand has innovated to put some anti-slip properties in the ankle part so that the foot cover would stay in place.

No comments: